Israeli forces carried out a targeted strike in Beirut’s southern suburb of Haret Hreik on Sunday, November 23, 2025, eliminating Haytham Ali Tabatabai, Hezbollah’s de facto chief of staff. The military described him as a veteran and central operative who previously led the Radwan Force and oversaw the group’s operations in Syria, later heading Hezbollah’s operations division during the current war. Lebanese authorities reported that the strike damaged multiple floors of a residential building, with a preliminary tally of one person killed and 21 wounded. Officials in Jerusalem framed the operation as part of a broader effort to degrade Hezbollah’s…
Browsing: Middle East
Following an air strike, troops from the IDF’s Nahal Brigade conducted a search of a building in eastern Rafah, where they identified one terrorist who had been killed in the strike, along with three additional armed terrorists who the forces subsequently engaged and killed, the IDF announced on Wednesday. “Inside the structure, a terrorist who was eliminated in the strike was identified, along with three additional armed terrorists, who were subsequently eliminated by the troops in a close-quarters encounter,” the IDF said.Two other terrorists were arrested while inside the building. Continue reading this article on jpost.com
Israel’s Northern Command has intensified targeted strikes on Hezbollah assets embedded in southern Lebanon villages, with commanders saying the goal is to keep the organization weak and force a path toward disarmament. In remarks to regional leaders on Thursday, November 6, 2025, Maj.-Gen. Rafi Milo underscored a strategy of determined, focused action aimed at degrading operational infrastructure and preventing a renewed threat to communities across the border. Recent sorties and precision strikes have concentrated on areas where intelligence indicates Hezbollah has reconstituted positions or attempted to gather targeting information on Israeli forces. The campaign has unfolded alongside diplomatic efforts to…
After Israeli troops operating on the Israeli-controlled side of the Yellow Line came under fire on Wednesday, the IDF struck several sites in the Gaza Strip, targeting senior Hamas military officials. The IDF said the shooting attack on its soldiers “constitutes a violation of the ceasefire agreement.” “IDF forces in the Southern Command are deployed in the area and will continue to act to remove any immediate threat. The IDF will continue to act forcefully to remove any threat to the State of Israel.” The military also said that no soldiers were injured in the attack, and one terrorist was…
Kfir Brigade forces are operating in the Yellow Line area in accordance with the ceasefire agreement and directives of the political echelon, tasked with defending the area. As part of the operation, the forces have been locating and dismantling infrastructure used by terrorist organizations to conduct attacks against IDF forces and the State of Israel. During area-clearing activity, Kfir Brigade forces identified an eight-tube rocket launcher with four rockets, aimed toward Israeli territory. In addition, during a separate operational activity by the brigade’s forces, several weapons were found: Kalashnikov rifles, fragmentation grenades, explosives, magazines, and military uniforms. Continue reading this…
The Shin Bet, in coordination with the IDF and police, announced Thursday that they had successfully dismantled a major Hamas terrorist infrastructure operating in the Bethlehem area, thwarting plans for imminent shooting attacks against Israeli civilians and security forces. The months-long investigation led to the arrest of approximately 40 Hamas operatives during more than 15 operations, carried out by IDF reservists from the Etzion Brigade, the elite Duvdevan unit and counterterror forces. During the raids, weapons including M16 rifles were seized. According to Shin Bet, senior Hamas operatives had recruited and organized terror cells, procured weapons, and actively planned to…
Earlier Thursday morning, the IDF, guided by intelligence, struck a weapons storage facility and an underground terror infrastructure site used by Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. These terror infrastructure sites were located near the civilian population, serving as yet another example of Hezbollah’s cynical use of Lebanese civilians as human shields for its operations conducted from within civilian areas. Later, the IDF also struck an additional Hezbollah terror infrastructure site. Continue reading this article on israelnationalnews.com
Cabinet member and former Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) chief, Minister Avi Dichter, stated that the ceasefire reached by Israel is intended solely as preparation for the next phase: the dismantling of Hamas. “The war is not over. We’re in a ceasefire to prepare for the next stage. If necessary, the pause will disappear within minutes,” Dichter said at the Jerusalem Center for Security and Foreign Affairs (JCFA) conference in Tel Aviv. He asserted that Hamas will never voluntarily disarm. “The likelihood of Hamas laying down its weapons is about the same as Israel winning the World Cup. Without weapons,…
Israel’s Defense Minister Israel Katz instructed the military to take decisive measures to end the increasing phenomenon of weapons smuggling along the Egyptian border, his office said on Thursday. Over the past months, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) had announced dozens of cases where its troops had thwarted attempts to transport weapons and ammunition from Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula into the southern Negev, often using drones. “Today we are declaring war on those involved in the smuggling – and anyone who enters the prohibited area will be struck,” Katz declared. Continue reading this article allisraelnews.com
The IDF announced on Thursday that it has begun a series of strikes on Hezbollah military targets in southern Lebanon. A short time earlier, IDF Arabic-Language Spokesman Avichay Adraee issued an urgent warning to residents of southern Lebanon, stating that the IDF will soon strike military infrastructure belonging to Hezbollah “to deal with the prohibited attempts carried out to rebuild its activities in the region.” The spokesman singled out buildings in Al-Tayyiba and Tayr Debba, calling them to evacuate and adding: “You are located near buildings used by Hezbollah, and for your safety, you are required to evacuate them immediately…







