Browsing: War in Israel

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL — Turkey’s Islamist and increasingly dangerous leader called on the world’s 1.8 billion Muslims on Wednesday to unify and take action against Israel. He also called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a bloodthirsty, genocidal “vampire.” “I have some words to say to the Islamic world,” President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan told Turkish parliament members. “What are you waiting for to take a common decision?” “Israel is not just a threat to Gaza but to all of humanity,” Erdoğan insisted. “O, leaders of the American state, this blood is on your hands also,” he added. “You are responsible for this genocide at…

Read More

Rage destroys, consumes, and obliterates. Outrage is a healthy response to an outrageous event or behavior that calls for action. Since October 7, there have been so many rage-inducing comments, people, and events, it’s hard to know which is worst. Just consider the last ten days alone: The UN held a moment of silence for the Butcher of Tehran. The US Senate Chaplain offered prayers for Iran for the same loss. The US State Department also sent condolences to Tehran. The ICC equated evil Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar with Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu. Germany, the country that perpetrated a genocide and the greatest atrocity in history, said they would issue…

Read More

The clip released by Gaza-based Islamist terror group is assumed to have been  filmed recently in continued attempts at psychological warfare The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terrorist organization situated in Gaza on Thursday released a second clip showing hostage Sasha Trufanov after the terror group released a previous video earlier in the week. Sasha was kidnapped on October 7, along with his mother, Yelena; his grandmother, Irena Tati; and his girlfriend, Sapir Cohen, from their home in Kibbutz Nir Oz. His father was murdered during the massacre. The three women were released in the hostage deal at the end of…

Read More

The clip released by Gaza-based Islamist terror group is assumed to have been  filmed recently in continued attempts at psychological warfare The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terrorist organization situated in Gaza on Thursday released a second clip showing hostage Sasha Trufanov after the terror group released a previous video earlier in the week. asha was kidnapped on October 7, along with his mother, Yelena; his grandmother, Irena Tati; and his girlfriend, Sapir Cohen from their home in Kibbutz Nir Oz. His father was murdered during the massacre. The three women were released in the hostage deal at the end of…

Read More

Military spokesman Daniel Hagari says Hamas positioned rocket launchers in ‘Philadelphi Route’ hoping to dissuade Israel from striking close to the Egyptian border. The Israeli military announced on Wednesday that it had established “operational control” over the entire so-called Philadelphi Route along the Gaza-Egypt border, discovering dozens of rocket launchers and at least 20 cross-border smuggling tunnels there so far. At a press conference Wednesday evening, IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said that the now-captured strip of land, which runs for a total of 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) all along the Gaza-Egypt border, served as “Hamas’s oxygen pipeline” for…

Read More

An IDF force entered a UNRWA complex which consists of a school, a mosque, and a medical clinic in response to terrorist antitank fire. While searching the clinic, an explosive device planted by the terrorists detonated killing three soldiers. In response to antitank fire from a UNRWA school at Israeli forces in Rafah, the 12th Brigade entered the compound, which also houses a mosque and a medical clinic. While searching the area, an explosive device in a booby-trapped shaft which was in a civilian infirmary detonated next to the forces. As a result of the explosion, three soldiers from the 50th…

Read More

The Head of the National Security Council, Tzachi Hanegbi, and the Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Oren Marmorstein, on Friday released a statement responding to the ruling of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ordering Israel to halt its operation in the Gazan city of Rafah. “The charges of genocide brought by South Africa against Israel at the International Court of Justice in the Hague are false, outrageous and morally repugnant,” they said. “Following the horrific attack against the citizens of Israel on October 7th, 2023, Israel embarked upon a defensive and just war to eliminate Hamas and to secure…

Read More

In the wake of the recent release of a video showing the abduction of female soldiers from the Nahal Oz base, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has requested the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to release a modified version of the 43-minute video documenting the brutal events of the Hamas massacre on Oct. 7. This video, which includes graphic content such as murders and severe visual assaults, is intended to be shortened and slightly censored for global distribution. Following the directive from the premier, the IDF is now working to “prepare” the video by seeking consent from the families of those killed…

Read More

Avivit and Orit Yablonka, sisters of Israeli hostage Hanan Yablonka, described how they felt on Friday morning when the IDF informed them that they had retrieved their brother’s body from Gaza. “We woke up to a black morning, we are crushed and broken, don’t know how to cope, couldn’t have imagined this,” the sisters said. Hanan’s father Reuven describes receiving the sad news, “At seven in the morning, friends called me and asked if it was true, I had no idea what they wanted from me.”

Read More